1. One regular registration is within
SIX Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
2. One regular registration with one or more additional papers get only one proceeding.
3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
4. Please send the required documents: a. final paper; b. signed copyright form; c. filled registration form; d. payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration.
5. Please note that the paid registration fee is nonrefundable if you can not participate in the conference.
1. Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 70% of the registration fees.
2. Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
3. Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
The ICoIAS' cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The ICoIAS' cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of circumstances such as weather damage, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic etc. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.